- Directions From Points North/South
- Take Interstate 81 to Exit 222. Follow 250 West (Richmond Road) for approximately 2 1/2 miles toward "Historic Downtown Staunton."
- You will begin to see signs to the Hotel 24 South. When Hwy. 250 ends at a "T" intersection, turn right and go under the train tracks.
- Follow the Historical Signs to Coalter Street. Proceed up Coalter Street and make a left onto Frederick Street.
- At the 1st traffic light, make a left onto Market Street. Proceed 1 1/2 blocks, the hotel will be on the right hand side.
- After unloading, the parking garage is located by making a right onto Kalorama Street, go down the hill and the entrance to the Garage at New Street will be on your right hand side. The hotel elevator is available from all decks of the parking garage and will take you directly to the hotels historic lobby. Parking can be added to room bill for $7.50 and gives you in and out privileges.
- For arrivals on the weekends during the summer, Beverley Street will be closed to vehicular traffic. The above directions are not affected by the closure, but certain GPS devices may be. You can either follow the above directions to the entrance of the hotel or proceed directly to the parking garage that is located on the corner of Johnson Street and New Street.
- From the East: Take I-64 to exit 87, for I-81 North. Take the 1st exit, exit 222. Follow the directions from above.